Grounds Maintenance Management Software Utilisation throughout the Summer
The summer season is in full swing, and that means grounds maintenance businesses are busier than ever. With so many tasks to keep track of, it's important to have a system in place that can help you streamline team management and operations.
Grounds maintenance scheduling and task tracking software can be a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes, especially during the summer. The Inflowgenics Grounds Maintenance System can help you:
- Create and manage schedules – This includes scheduling jobs, tasks and team management, and tracking progress.
- Track resources – This includes tracking the time and materials used for each site visit.
- Generate reports – This can help you track your costs, productivity, and provide customer transparency of service delivery.
- Communicate with customers – This can help you keep customers informed about the grounds maintenance service delivery at their sites.
In addition to these general benefits, grounds maintenance scheduling and task tracking software can also be beneficial for specific tasks, such as:
- Mowing lawns – This software can help you create specific mowing schedules for each individual client site, that ensures your client site lawns are mowed at the optimal height and frequency.
- Trimming and edging – Our software can help you create a schedule for trimming and edging your lawns, flowerbeds, and walkways.
- Weed control – Dedicated software can help you track the areas of your property that need to be weeded. It can also help you track the effectiveness of your weed control treatments and the teams managing the tasks.
- Fertiliser and herbicide applications – GM software can help you track the types and amounts of fertiliser and herbicide that you apply to your clients’ properties, and it can also help you track the results of these applications.
If you're looking for a way to streamline your grounds maintenance business, grounds maintenance scheduling and task tracking software is an invaluable tool. The Inflowgenics Grounds Maintenance System will help you save time, money, and effort, and can also help you improve the quality of your services.
The Benefits of Using a Tablet Device with Tracking
In addition to the benefits of using grounds maintenance scheduling and task tracking software, there are also some additional benefits to using a tablet device with tracking. These benefits include:
- Real-time data – With a tablet device, you can access real-time data about your teams in the field. Your full portfolio of client site visits can be tracked in real-time, such as each visit and task status, location, and progress. This information can help you make better decisions about your operations.
- Location tracking – Via your tablet device’s tracking capabilities, you can track the location of your field teams. This information can help you ensure that your employees are on schedule and that your equipment is being used efficiently.
- Image capture – With a tablet device, your grounds maintenance operatives can easily capture images of site visits and the progress of work. This information can be helpful for documentation and quality control.
Overall, field use of tablet device with tracking can provide a number of benefits for grounds maintenance businesses. These benefits can help you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your operations.
Here are some specific examples of how grounds maintenance scheduling and task tracking software can be used on a tablet device with tracking:
- Your management team can use a tablet device to create a mowing schedule and then operatives can track their progress as they mow the lawns.
- Your landscape management team can use a tablet device to take images of a flowerbed before and after they have planted seasonal flowers.
- A tree care specialist can use a tablet device to track the location of trees that need to be trimmed and then use the tracking capabilities to ensure that their field based operatives are on schedule.
By using grounds maintenance scheduling and task tracking software on a tablet device with tracking, you can streamline your operations and improve the quality of your services throughout the summer months.
Would you like a demo of Inflowgenics Grounds Maintenance System?
Call our sales team on 01727 810254 or complete our Contact Form to request a demo.